If you wish to cancel your order, please read this procedure carefully.
1) In accordance with the UK Regulations, The Consumer Protection (Distant Selling) Regulations 2000 ("The Buyer's right to cancel"), the Buyer has the right of cancellation within 7 days except where a Product is tailored to customer requirements and without fault.
2) To exercise the Buyer's right of cancellation, the Buyer must give written notice to the Seller by letter or e-mail giving details of the Products ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Notification by phone is not sufficient.
3) Once the Seller has been notified of the cancelling of the Contract, the Seller will refund or re-credit the Buyer within 30 days for any sum that has been paid or debited from the Buyer's credit card for the Products. This refund will be subject to a 2.5% surcharge, the cost of the credit/debit card transaction charged to the Seller by the Seller's payment processor Alliance & Leicester. This charge has been built into the Price of the Products.
4) If the Buyer does not cancel the Contract in accordance with point 1 and 2, the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods (except any manufacturing faults) and will not be liable to return the Goods to the Seller.
5) If the Seller has delivered the Products to the Buyer but the Buyer wants to cancel the Contract, as prescribed in clauses 1 and 2, the Buyer must retain possession of the Goods until the cancellation notice has been sent to the Seller within the relevant time limit. The Products can not be used. The Buyer will be responsible for returning the Products to the Supplier at the Buyer's own cost. The Products must be returned to the address Sellers warehouse at the address below. The Buyer must take reasonable care to ensure that the Products are not damaged in the meantime or in transit and return them in the packaging and condition they were delivered to the Buyer. Alternatively, the Seller, under the authority of the Buyer will organise for the goods to be collected on a mutually convenient date. In this case, the Buyer will be re-credited with a full refund minus the exact cost of collecting the Products. This refund will take place within 7 days of the Products being delivered back to the Seller's warehouse.
If your goods have been delivered and are defective or damaged, please read this procedure carefully.
1) The Buyer must provide written notice of the defect or damage within 7 days of the Buyer receiving the Product(s) from the Seller. The written notice must be in the form of an e-mail and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, the Buyer must include the following details;
2) The Buyer must not use the defected goods unless instructed in writing by the Seller to do so.
3) The Seller will contact the Buyer within 2 working days to discuss the problems and provide a solution to rectify the situation.
4) The seller will not be liable to replace any products should they fall under the following categories:
5) Providing the Buyer does not fall within any of these categories, the Seller reserves the right to either;
6) Should replacement Parts be requested by the Buyer, the time in which the replacement parts can be delivered to the Buyer will depend on the lead time stated by the relevant manufacturers. The Seller will relay this information to the Buyer but will take no responsibility should this time be longer.
7) Should a refund be offered to the Buyer, the money will be re-credited back onto the same credit/debit card the Buyer used to make the original purchase. This will be done within 7 days of the Seller receiving the goods back into their warehouse.